Am I being unreasonable? BMW dealer fit carbon parts

Man of Honour
I suspect this didn't really happen. I made it clear that last time they damaged the bolster and I had to re-colour it.

So you think they trash your seat as a matter of course and the reason they didn't this time is because you wrote a note asking them not too?

Soldato
They left paper covers on my seat when i picked mine up. Also rang me up to see if i wanted it cleaning foc.

I think i would refuse to get in mrks car lol. Be too worried about breathing in it :p

Man of Honour
No I'm sure they just didn't take care getting in last time hence why they scuffed it. It's not the first or second time this dealer has left evidence of carelessness either.

They did take care this time as I made sure there was plenty of warning beforehand. It's not rocket science lol.

Soldato
I can't see how there can be any get-out-of-jail-free card for the dealer as the issue doesn't have its root in the owners opinion. Take the car to the dealership with a tape measure, ask management to measure the fitting footprint then ask them if it is meant to be fitted asymmetrically. If they don't bend over backwards to put this right inform them you have an email with the above pictures drafted and ready to send to BMW head office, but you're a reasonable guy who doesn't want to kick up a fuss unless it's necessary.....so is it?

Man of Honour
No I'm sure they just didn't take care getting in last time hence why they scuffed it. It's not the first or second time this dealer has left evidence of carelessness either.

If it was that important why not take it somewhere else if they couldn't take care of your vehicle?

Back
Top Bottom