Am I the most unluckiest

Soldato
Picked my Mini up after 2 weeks in the garrage which had the front and rear bumpers painted at the dealers expense. Had the bonnet striped, looks really good. But.....

Yesterday in the petrol station at a pump infront of a Mercedes car, filling up the owner returns to the car, squeezes though the middle, and clips the drivers side mirror scratching it and the black trim on the front is down to the bare primer grey. Lady seems to refuse to stop, so I banged on her car, she kept driving, so i opened her car and turned her engine off. She said what are you doing, I said you have just hit my car, she said im pulling over there so off she goes into the water/airline section.

Snobby woman comes out and says its only a scratch they are designed to bend back etc, to which I replied its only just came out of the bodyshop to which she just laughed off. Anyway missus exchanged details, while I paid for my fuel etc still laughing the fact she had only just clipped the mirror. I have polished the mark out on the cover but it will need a new mirror because the black trim is marked up. She could not even say sorry etc, so phoned insurance explained everything and they have waived the excess.

I got a call to tell me to book it in for a estimate, and asked about the third party insurance, low and behold she did not even report it.

Man im angry now its going to be in to the bodyshop another week without a car.

I know its only minor, but its the principle as well as the fact she has marked a pristine car, she should pay right?

Back
Top Bottom