Am I very wasteful with my money or is it the norm these days

Soldato
I wonder if I'm quite reserved with my money or actually blowing it ridiculously on daily things.

I spliy my bills, savings and give my bank account exactly £500 to last me the full month to the next payday.

This is for things like shopping, going out, coffee, greggs, bits and bobs through the month maybe the odd game, travel expenses.

I find that I easily hit the 500 and have to dip into savings and feel I'm really going overboard, or is this just the norm with most people?

Soldato
OP
You have a savings account, bills and expenses all paid, after which you have £500... and you still run out of money??!! What the flippin' heck are you spending that on??!!

That £500 is more than four months' money for me, and I don't have a savings account either.
Frickin' YES that's going overboard!!

What does your week spend normally consist of, how many times do you go out? Meals, cinema etc..

I'm wondering if I increase the cost of my weeks shop quite a bit ensuring I get a lot more to cover the week, it may end up cheaper overall as the cost at a supermarket rather than eating on the go would be cheaper.

Soldato
OP
Have to say past few days Cheese Twists from the bakery in sainsburies have been burning a hold in my pocket, so addictive, been caught out accidentally putting them through as bread buns in auto pilot :p

Back
Top Bottom