Amazon office chair recommendations

Soldato
We are swapping to full WFH in 2 weeks (finally) and we have been given a £300 amazon voucher for desk and chair. Not much but will make do. Can get a standing desk for around 150 which will do.

Anyone have any recommendations on the chair side of things? The two most popular I can find from YouTube reviews is Sihoo m18 and Ticova around the same price if just over £100 on promotion currently. Leaning towards the m18 but I tend to cross my legs and worried about seat depth.

Currently have a old dx racer which is way past due

Soldato
I got the ticova for £119 a while ago
For the money it's pretty decent
The arm rests are a bit hard for my liking
But other than that it's OK

Not sure about seat/cushion hardness/softness
As use a coccyx cushion due to back trouble
So that adds padding to it

Soldato
Some of the Realm of Thrones stuff is decent for the price, they're often on sale too.

A friend of mine picked one up recently (Admiral model) for a little over £200 and I was quite impressed with it. The Valkyrie model is currently £200, but can be had for £150 with a £50 off voucher on the store page.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have a Sihoo chair that is very similar to the M18 (maybe a updated version of mine).

Had it about 3 years and is still going strong.

I will say though, i removed the arm rests as i could not get them in the right position for me. I also find the seat can be a bit uncomfortable after a long time. Maybe i need to invest in one of those cushions mentioned above.

Back
Top Bottom