• Yes

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • No

Votes: 161 79.7%
  • Comedy Option

Votes: 31 15.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
All of the episodes of Fallout and other things I've watched had ads at start and then usually two mid-roll ads at about 30% and 60%. All non-skipable. I don't mind ads at the start, but in the middle it really hacks me off, especially when they do the usual thing of bumping the volume for the ads.

I'm keeping Prime for now as I do use the delivery service a lot. But I won't be bullied into paying to remove the ads, I'll just not bother with the video.

Soldato
Was tempted to cancel Prime but will keep it for the deliveries for now at least. However, Netflix are abolishing the Basic plan for those who were allowed to stay on it (existing members already on the plan) so will be cancelling that. They're trying to put it across as "saving you money" as it will be going from £7.99 no adverts to £4.99 with adverts. I don't watch enough to pay more and don't want to sit through adverts when I do watch.
I'm surprised it'll actually more profitable for Netflix but apparently will be.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I usually watch Prime stuff at my desk via web browser. With ublock Origin I don’t get ads. I watched an episode of Fallout on my iPad at work and it was so immersion breaking I doubt I’ll watch any other way than via browser with adblocker.

Soldato
My Prime ended yesterday, won't be renewing, as has been said already on here, adverts at the start aren't the end of the world, but unforgivable in the middle of an episode! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom