Amazon Prime, next day not working?

Soldato
Anyone else having the issue where nothing is available for one day delivery. Everything today says Sunday rather than tomorrow.

Soldato
OP
The one thing that bugs me with Amazon is the lack of communication.
You ask a service person and they either don't have a clue or don't know. But someone at Amazon will know why delivery has been put back by a day or more.

Soldato
Possible they are having a stock check across their warehouses overnight? I ordered this morning and was showing Sunday also, but i no rush so chose Monday for delivery with another item.

Soldato
I ordered something on Tuesday, Prime, but delivered today. This was screenshot on Tuesday morning 03/09.

ViooDAu.png

Surprised they're still allowed to use the term "one day delivery" for something which takes 3 days to be delivered from the date of order. It's massively misleading

Soldato
Askfor a refund for this months prime, or a free one for next month. Fair enough IMHO, it's part of the service you are paying for... If its totally not available when you needed it, they owe you.

Associate
prime drifted away from next day delivery a while ago. Some items are, but a LOT are 2-3 day. I thought there was even a long topic on here suggesting that prime was almost the equivalent of the old non-prime delivery times.

Commissario
Delivery is showing as Sunday for most items for me, which is what I would expect at 9pm at night.
Not at all, very common to be able to order up to midnight for next day delivery.

prime drifted away from next day delivery a while ago. Some items are, but a LOT are 2-3 day. I thought there was even a long topic on here suggesting that prime was almost the equivalent of the old non-prime delivery times.
See above, very rare for something to be other than next day for me. I'm not exactly in a large city either.

Soldato
Anyone else having the issue where nothing is available for one day delivery. Everything today says Sunday rather than tomorrow.

Things often take a day extra (noted on the order) to get here. Equally, things often arrive a day early (than the day extra) because Aberdeen is or is near a main hub.

Back
Top Bottom