• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Catalyst 14.6 Beta Driver for Windows out now

Associate
This Driver fixed the Mantle lighting blackouts in BF4 Shanghai Elevators and Metro StairWells..

Metro StairWells was a particular problem as you couldn't see a bloody thing in the pitch black.

Totally forgot about this problem.. but yea this is fixed and 14.6 are running peachy for me atm. I did notice a tiny bit of artifacting in some BF4 smoke effects with my 1100 core clock but knoecking that down to 1075 got rid of that.

Very happy so far with these drivers :)

Associate
Both cards at stock and so far only black screened under mantle (3 times) but not once under D3D so far (played 2 hours under D3D)

If i get a black screen under D3D then i'll have to go back to 14.4

Associate
Both cards at stock and so far only black screened under mantle (3 times) but not once under D3D so far (played 2 hours under D3D)

If i get a black screen under D3D then i'll have to go back to 14.4

Have u deleted the Mantle cache? Its in the Battlefield folder in My Documents.

Probly wont help but u never know.

Back
Top Bottom