AMD coupon code questions

NOQ

NOQ

Associate
Hi all

Purchased a 7900 XT + 1000w power supply.
I paid using Amazon pay and only created my account after my purchase.

Under my purchase history nothing shows.
I’ve checked my invoice, after reading some threads the coupon code is next to a barcode but I don’t have one.

I am signed up to AMD rewards but I’ve not seeing the coupon code I need to enter anywhere. Re checked my emails. Checked the junk folder.

Open to suggestions and what everyone did who recently made a purchase.

Soldato
Hi all

Purchased a 7900 XT + 1000w power supply.
I paid using Amazon pay and only created my account after my purchase.

Under my purchase history nothing shows.
I’ve checked my invoice, after reading some threads the coupon code is next to a barcode but I don’t have one.

I am signed up to AMD rewards but I’ve not seeing the coupon code I need to enter anywhere. Re checked my emails. Checked the junk folder.

Open to suggestions and what everyone did who recently made a purchase.

My 7900XT came with a paper invoice from OCUK that listed the gpu and the AMD reward separately. The reward had a barcode with the code that needs to be entered on the AMD Rewards site underneath it.

If you didn't get that from OcUK then I would contact customer services.

Reactions: NOQ

NOQ

NOQ

Associate
OP
My 7900XT came with a paper invoice from OCUK that listed the gpu and the AMD reward separately. The reward had a barcode with the code that needs to be entered on the AMD Rewards site underneath it.

If you didn't get that from OcUK then I would contact customer services.
Thank you. I emailed them today and got it sent to me. I never got a paper invoice and wasn't on the digital one I got. But sorted now.

Back
Top Bottom