AMD CPU With Integrated Graphics Help Please

Associate
Hi All

Looking for some upgrade advice . I want to build a new PC as mine in now 8 years old. What i want is a AMD CPU with integrated graphics and a good motherboard to go with it. Can any please recommend a CPU with build in graphics and the best bang for buck and a motherboard as well

Thanks

Associate
OP
Sorry i forgot to say i don't really play games maybe a very old one now and again but i do like to video work on my PC.

Associate
OP
Maybe I am completely off with the metrics, however would a mini pc with integrated gpu be a better option ?
Such as a ryen 7840U mini PC ? It appears to be comparable perfomance wise. A lot smaller, - likely significantly cheaper. Maybe sustained thermals maybe a issue depending on which supplier/case you choose. - Maybe worth looking into.
i cant say i know much about mini PCs

Associate
OP
Here's an example MATX build, more suited for if you might want to turn into a gaming PC one day (use of CPU's box cooler assumed):
My basket at OcUK:

This is an ITX build, but with the 8600G, you can remove the cooler and use the box cooler if you prefer:

My basket at OcUK:

There's a review of some ITX coolers here:

i think i could maybe get away with this as i lready have some of the stuff here

Associate
OP
maybe i need tobe looking at a Ryzen 4 to keep the cost down. i have used my brothers Ryzen 7 5700G but the graphics were very poor

Associate
OP
Tried a lot of diffrent drivers but its still the same even tried another browser but made no diffrence maybe its as you say something to do with the TV not sure if there is a fix for it or buy a new TV

Associate
OP
i don't have another TV to try it on i did have a look at the TV settings but i cant see anything in the settings to change. What I'm thinking of doing is buying the Ryzen 5 8600G and pairing it with a cheap board like the MSI B650 slapping some cheap ram in it and see if it works. If it don't work i can send it all back and take up golf

:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom