• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Fluid Motion Frames 2 - Testing

Soldato
I tried the beta AFMFv2 drivers in Total War:Warhammer 3 at ultra 4K and the results were impressive.

The first version of AFMF didn't work that well, and had lots of stuttering issues in the title.

But AFMF v2 seems much better.

I tried it in several in game benchmarks, and the worst 1% low (FPS) result was 65 FPS, with high averages.

Even the notorious immortal empires campaign benchmark worked well.

AMD's game profile for this game reports frametimes of 10ms (95% percentile).

The in game FPS counter reports lows of between 40 and 45 FPS, so this is what I'd get with a RX 7900 XT with frame generation disabled. I ran the campaign benchmark with AFMF off, and the framerate drops to ~26 on some benchmark runs.

The download link is on this page, if anyone is interested:

EDIT - I also tried fast camera motions (you can move the camera at the end of the benchmark), and there didn't seem to be any sudden dips in framerate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom