• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Gaming Evolved Center (Raptr)

Associate
In other boring news, the ps3 Trophy sync is broken. It hasn't synced my trophies for ~ 2 weeks.

On topic, I am hoping something like shadow play gets added to it eventually.

Mei

Mei

Soldato
i think its kinda cool even if i do complain about it lots :p
its great u get a chance of freebies, would be nice if it done something like save my passwords for games and tracked stuff ingame better

but anyway i need more points so pls add me^^
http://raptr.com/b1tb1t

Associate
It is a cool idea,

but the app was advertised to me in an email from AMD stating I could earn games hardware or even a rig just from playing games, and yes I know its for free bla bla but these guys will be making a mint of all this From data mining, p2p or whatever, so I'm a little disgruntled but will keep the app just for sweepstake points

Associate
hmmm.......curiousl if roblox could be added to this; my boy loves that damn game.....will be making sure he runs it for garry's mod......and other steam games he loves......might install it on the kids pc and say run your games through this and link it to my account.....lol wooo.......I mean that's 3 more systems.....if it links to browser games :D

Matt do you know if we can multiple instances of it?

Last edited:
Associate
AMD are really stepping up their marketing/product development ! Looking forward to getting my new AMD card (v. soon)

Wonder where all the usual nvidia fanboys/trolls are, this thread is rather peaceful :D

Associate
Good to see this is actually working now! Tried it at the end of last year and it only detected about 5 of my games. Manually adding them didnt work ect. But i installed again and its picked up all my games. Nice!

Back
Top Bottom