• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Radeon RX6800XT Demand & Supply?

Associate
I pre-ordered a RTX3080 last October but on receiving my queue position I have now cancelled my order. I would still be waiting in January 2021! Its utter madness, no doubt exaggerated by Covid-19. This Nvidia shortage will have many other sales knock-on effects, like complete gaming PC's, upgrade bundles (like me), the latest PC VR headsets, and many graphics intensive apps, games and sims. What about the AMD Radeons RX6800XT/6900XT GPU's? Soon to released I fear the mad rush will be for those GPU's? Maybe AMD's supply will be more readily available, who knows? Any views? Maybe just put everything on hold for 3 to 4 months?

The pandemic has nothing nothing to do with Nvidia's planning and production schedules, and most importantly - willingness to sell these cards at so low for it prices.
I never said that the pandemic had anything to do with Nvidia planning and production schedules, but quote:-
'While the coronavirus pandemic has had a significant impact on the world’s economy, Wallace Santos, CEO of Maingear, a Kenilworth, N.J.-based system builder partner said ''he thinks there are plenty of people who will fork over money to get a better gaming PC, particularly because so many of them are in lockdown or doing fewer social activities outside'' I certainly agree with that statement.

Back
Top Bottom