• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD RDNA3 unveiling event

Soldato
Well sure but then the 3090 should be more expensive than the 4080 as well. Vram is useless until its not enough. Take a look at radeon vii with it's 16GB of vram. Atrocious card for gaming.

The 7900xt should be at 499, and the 70ti at 549. That at least would make consider sacrificing RT fg and dlss for slightly better raster performance.

Suspended
AMD cpus marketing department is fine. I might even say great. Always had been. It's the rtgi market dep that makes me throw up, it makes me not want to buy an amd card even if at some point they might end up being good.

Apparently a chunk of Intel's laid off marketing team ended up at AMD.

AMD's marketing has been pretty straight in the past, not perfect but pretty good overall, until the RDNA3 thing, and yes it was bad, i hope they have learned from it.

Back
Top Bottom