AMD THREADRIPPER NOW AVAILABLE !!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Well if your a professional, video editor or just wants the biggest E-peen, the scariest CPU to come out in years is here! We have a few of them in a cage in our SI department, we only bring one out at a time to play as they are quite violent little things, or in CPU terms, damn big. The poor oppositions processors cower and cuddle in a corner.

We will have "on the shelf" stock all being well in a day or two for people to order.
We've done our best to keep pricing in line with USD, even at the sacrifice of margin simply because the pound is so weak, so once the VAT is added its essentially 1:1 pricing, of course the professionals these processors who these chips are aimed at are no doubt companies who can claim the VAT back making it quite a bit cheaper than USD price.

AMD Ryzen 9 Threadripper Sixteen Core 1950X 4.00GHz (Socket TR4) Processor - Retail @ £998.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/amd-...hz-socket-tr4-processor-retail-cp-3a7-am.html

YD195XA8AEWOF, 16 Core with 32 Threads, 4.00GHz clock speed, 14nm FinFet Process, 40MB L3 Cache, Dual Channel DDR4 Controller, 3 Year Warranty

Only £998.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

AMD Ryzen 9 Threadripper Twelve Core 1920X 4.00GHz (Socket TR4) Processor - Retail @ £799.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/amd-...hz-socket-tr4-processor-retail-cp-3a8-am.html

YD192XA8AEWOF, 12 Core with 24 Threads, 4.00GHz clock speed, 14nm FinFet Process, 38MB L3 Cache, Dual Channel DDR4 Controller, 3 Year Warranty

Only £799.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Will you be doing bundles with Motherboards by any chance?

Yes 8 Pack is doing some testing, he has a 1950X at 3.9GHz (ALL CORES), 8 Pack Memory at 3466MHz Quad Channel in some fancy pants Asus board, cannot remember the name but I am sure he will comment. I am sure this will be one of the bundle offerings for those who want maximum performance as its pretty incredible with quad channel memory at 3466MHz C18. :)

Yes 8 Pack is doing some testing, he has a 1950X at 3.9GHz (ALL CORES), 8 Pack Memory at 3466MHz Quad Channel in some fancy pants Asus board, cannot remember the name but I am sure he will comment. I am sure this will be one of the bundle offerings for those who want maximum performance as its pretty incredible with quad channel memory at 3466MHz C18. :)
Is he getting the same results with 8x8GB?

So they basically OC just like Ryzen then, impressive :D

Back
Top Bottom