• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Vega II Pre-Orders When ?

Man of Honour
In a world of auto variable overclocking on gpus I can see how you might say these things. However, I don't consider these cards "gimped".

People should be reading reviews before purchase and looking for purchaser feedback. I know that this might not happen in reality (like me overhearing a father asking an electronic store employee he needs something called a GTX 2080... Obviously the guy was clueless). The vast majority don't know, don't care. They think they are getting good regardless.

Because I am getting old I find it better to go into a PC store and act clueless rather than try and explain something to some young shop assistant who thinks they know it all.:D

Back
Top Bottom