• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD X2 3800 OEM is back!!!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

We've manage to source more X2 3800's at the cracking price of just £159+VAT on our website. Unsure how these overclock but the last batch I remember been superb. So who's gonna buy a few and test them out. :p

Associate
3800 x2 non oem

Gibbo said:
Hi there

We've manage to source more X2 3800's at the cracking price of just £159+VAT on our website. Unsure how these overclock but the last batch I remember been superb. So who's gonna buy a few and test them out. :p
How about the non oem version, what's it clock like, and whats the stepping.
I dont like the idea of the oem, cause you lose 2 yrs of warranty, but do the oem versions overclock better anyway

OcUK Staff
OP
TaKeN said:
Thats probably very true lol, ahh well i wont buy one , save my money :D

Well I don't know one stepping from the other these days. Just not had time to look yet sorry. Will definetely get one our of the warehouse Monday and check it out, we've had 180 come in so stock should left a week or two unless we've got very unlucky with the steppings.

Caporegime
Foehammer2003 said:
how can you tell the stepping from a box?

They're OEM so he can just look at the chips, they'll come in a tray of bare chips.

Even the Retail boxed chips have a plastic window in them so you can see the chip and stepping.

Back
Top Bottom