• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD X2 4400 and 4800 Socket 939 1MB Cache CPU's - NEW LOW PRICES!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

As you all know X2 4400 and X2 4800 1MB Cache CPU's are end of life and very hard to find.

Well not only have I managed to source a few hundred but have also had special price direct from AMD.

This means for the people out there who want the extra performance from the 1MB Cache makes and the great overclockability of these chips you can now get them from OcUK at great prices.

As you know these CPU's will quite easily hit FX62 speeds and beyond, but check out these prices:-

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400 @ £139.95 +VAT
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800 @ £174.95 +VAT

These are gonna fly as you've got a stunning performance CPU for hardly no money. Remember these are now end of life and as such are very hard to get hold off and most places with stock are approx £200 more expensive than OcUK. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Please don't call the store first thing as sales people don't purchase products so don't have a clue if we will get more.

These processors are EOL and at such great price they all sold very quick!

I will attempt to source more 4800's but think it may be difficult, maybe it will be a good idea to get X2 4400 whilst they are still about as good price as those too overclock to FX60/62 levels. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

Some CPU's in This Week Only, the real deals are the 4400 and 4600 X2 processors. Further reduced in price, staggering when you consider how hard they are to get hold off but I've managed to source more stock.

Also I have further reduced the Athlon 64 4000, these seem to hit 3GHz with ease and are such ana amazing bargain.

The X2 4800's I managed to source a little more stock, only 100 units so have dropped price a bit but they are selling like hot cakes so we can't give them away it would just be bad business to do so. :)

Back
Top Bottom