• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD X2 Socket 939 Prices now dropped !! (X2 3800 @ £99)

OcUK Staff
Hi there

See our site!

The X2 3800, 4200 and 4600 are all now massively reduced!

We have sourced stock and have grabbed it all more or less which now means we can offer the Socket 939 CPU's even though they are in shortage at the new incredibly low low prices.

Get your pre-orders in folks as we will be shipping all orders Monday/Tuesday next week as we've managed to source 100's if not 1000's of these official AMD boxed product and you can have them now at the official AMD Monday price drop prices.

Get your wallets out!! :D :D :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Rambo said:
Very good prices indeed, but I really want to go all out on a Conroe. I want the new technology this time, not the old stuff :)

Hi there

Can't blame you, but spread the word as these are cheap and even though we have a lot its unknown how long the stock will last. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Just to clarify!

These are the prices as of Monday we've just done them early, so when Monday comes they won't drop further.

Prices may change slightly yes due to dollar rate fluctuations and us remaining competitive. But we talking less than £10 on each CPU at most so our prices are good and as always were first. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
ugly ferret said:
Are there any plans to drop the prices of the 1mb cache cpu's? Why have the prices for them stayed pretty much the same?

Hi there

They are end of life, won't be getting any more in once stock has sold out.

OcUK Staff
OP
Gangster said:
Gibbo can you tell us what stepping the 3800's are please?

Thanks,

Nope as in order to meet demand we've ordered stock from six different distributors as over the last few days we have sold 1000+ CPU's. So we have had stock arrive and arriving from several different sources so guarantee steppings is impossible.

OcUK Staff
OP
dC2006 said:
Ordered mine last week (939, x2 3800) wondering when ocuk going to post out, any news gibbo ?

Hi there

Stock is beginning to ship now.

Though you must understand because we were first to drop prices in the UK has meant a huge influx of orders and our warehouse has gotta ship out close to 2000 orders today which is more than we'd usually ship during busy periods.

Were hoping to have gotten most orders out by around 4-5pm. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Servo said:
you should have had plenty of time too parcel them up over the weekend :p

We only have 1/3 warehouse staff Saturdays who spend most of their time picking orders for the shop counter and nobody works Sundays at OcUK....

OcUK Staff
OP
n30_mkii said:
Just ordered mine, would be great if it arrived tomorrow Gibbo :p ;)

What did you buy?

We've just ran out of X2 4600 on Socket 939 as that is clearly best seller now!!

Though we do have another 120 arriving tomorrow and a further 250 in with us for Thursday I believe. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
22BUK said:
I ordered an X2 3800 on Thursday but not shipped yet. How comes people ordering later get an earlier dispatch? It's definmately not a credit issue because the money went out on Friday. Whatever happened to first come, first served?

The orders are picked in a first come situation but does not necessarily means it will ship first, but the good news is it will be sitting on a packers desk just waiting for them to wrap it all up.

All remaining X2 3800 orders should ship tomorrow, we have product still in stock and even more arriving.

There is plenty X2 4200 left in stock and lots more X2 4600 to fulfill most of those backorders with another load later in the week to put product back in stock. :)

Back
Top Bottom