• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 5 rumours

I would go 9000 regardless, if gaming only the 9800x3d will be cracking choice, mixed load you won't go far wrong with a 9950x, if your happy to wait thought the 9950x3d could be the way to go, sometimes next year though.

I would go 9000 regardless, if gaming only the 9800x3d will be cracking choice, mixed load you won't go far wrong with a 9950x, if your happy to wait thought the 9950x3d could be the way to go, sometimes next year though.
I've just seen there is a 7950x3D as well didn't know about this, would you still go 9000?

I'm looking at an X670e rather than an X870E although the price difference is not much

Hopefully the X670e prices will drop further
I was hoping this, they probably will but not quick enough for me.
Currently there is only a £8 difference between the x670 and X870 versions so Im going X870 even though the X670 is in fact X670E as I want the clear CMOS button on the rear panel rather than a hard to get to jumper :D
Im probably going to go for 6000 RAM as Im getting ahead of myself, I have to remember it is a mini ITX build so cooler RAM will help the rest of the build temps. Im too used to having a full tower to play around in

The board has arrived, plus other parts for the build are ready

Cracking service from OCUK as normal.

SN6aOLb.jpg
I wish I could afford this sort of stuff. Congrats btw it looks awesome. Fancy donating an old card........ :( I'm only joking btw, but it would cheer me up no end.

I was hoping this, they probably will but not quick enough for me.
Currently there is only a £8 difference between the x670 and X870 versions so Im going X870 even though the X670 is in fact X670E as I want the clear CMOS button on the rear panel rather than a hard to get to jumper :D
Im probably going to go for 6000 RAM as Im getting ahead of myself, I have to remember it is a mini ITX build so cooler RAM will help the rest of the build temps. Im too used to having a full tower to play around in
I'm not in a rush so I will wait a few weeks so what happens with prices

Back
Top Bottom