• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 5 rumours

Caporegime

image.png

Associate
Feel like anyone listing something 2 weeks early is not gonna be a super reliable source for pricing information. And AMD have previously annyed people by not giving the final price till the very last minute. So I'd honestly not trust anyone to know the actual price yet. Lisa herself could give the the price and I'd still wait to see what they actually hit the shelves at.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Not sure why they still delay the X3D parts, maybe due to production capacity but I will be waiting until they come out.
Same, with the 7800X3D price going back up and the motherboard also going back up its costing an extra £100.

As I am on no rush I will see if the prices go back down when the new processors come out and decide from there, new boards are not due out until the end of September

Edit - or I will go buy else where

Last edited:
Soldato
That's AMD for you - overprice everything and then discount it

It's so common now people have to love burning money to buy anything from AMD at launch

This time it's even worse though. Zen 5 looks really amazing - though the X3D versions are not releasing a the same time as the base models.

Everyone knows the X3D versions are going to be the CPU's to get and that they're worth waiting for.

Back
Top Bottom