US: American Crime Story

Associate
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2788432/

Started the other day, following the trial of OJ Simpson with each season giving the story of a high profile crime. I don't know enough of the real trial to say how much it stays true to real life but really enjoyed the opener, some pretty big names in it too.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
It was pretty good I thought, nice cast of familiar faces also but trying to work out how much jobs have been done to hold travolta's face together is almost as complex as if OJ really did do it.

Associate
OP
It was pretty good I thought, nice cast of familiar faces also but trying to work out how much jobs have been done to hold travolta's face together is almost as complex as if OJ really did do it.

haha true, barely recognisable when I first saw him

Soldato
Watched the first two very good so far, can't compare to real life as I have not really looked in to his life, just know the name and associated with murder from what I heard

I had no idea he was a celeb in the sports world

The people vs OJ Simpson : American crime story

Going to be watching the rest, just about to start episode 4 I'm gripped

Last edited:
Associate
I'm really shocked this isn't getting more attention on here

Have watched American Crime Story Season 2 Gianni Versace and just catching up now with Season 1. Am up to episode 5 and really enjoying......courtroom drama excellently done with a great cast.

Apparently Season 3 is going to be on Memorial Medical Center during Hurricane Katrina (euthenasia at the hospital) am a bit miffed that the proposed Monica Lewinsky season will no longer be going ahead :(

Back
Top Bottom