AMG out, GT-R in!

Soldato
Haven't been around in a while but thought I'd post up with some pics of my new motor :)

After about 4.5/5 years with the CLS55 AMG I decided I fancied a change.

After exploring quite a few different options and weighing up what I actually wanted from a replacement, I eventually settled on a DBA GT-R.

A few pictures:

It's so completely different to the CLS in power delivery and handling...it's just...raw. Also feels like more of an 'event' to drive too but maybe that's because it's still relatively new! Worst bit is navigating speed humps!

Feels good to be back in something Japanese and Turbo'd! :D

Soldato
OP
Definitely better than a CLS55. Shame about the Nissan interior though.

I think it suits the car to be honest. In fact, before I went to look at any, it was the one thing that I had down as a bit of a negative based on things you see online etc but actually, in person, I had absolutely no problem with the interior. It is definitely 'function over form' in some areas but I don't think that's a bad thing.

Soldato
Lovely, and the best wheels as well. I find the original to look dated, and the most recent to have too many angles and sharp edges everywhere to look right.

Did they do an all black interior without the red accents? Calipers in a matching red to the engine and badges maybe?

Soldato
If people want an odd tour of the chassis lol:

Not too much of a difference in looks between the nismo and the regular gtr.

Back
Top Bottom