An Audience With...the Pope

sniffy said:
This meeting with the pope is a bit over the top. Well the situation in general is. Maybe I'm just an old fart but I think a lot more important things are happening in the world at the moment
There's a hell of a lot more important things going on in the world. Soldiers dying for our country and some madman's failed crusade in the middle east don't get this kind of coverage. It's absolutely sickening.

iCraig said:
They came for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Communist.
They came for the Catholics, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Catholic.
They came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak up for me.
OT: Does that mean there are only catholic, jews and communists in the world? :p

knip said:
Hey I got a better one from todays paper, (please dont kill me for reading it!)

Gerry admitted he was nervous about meeting the pope but said the move would take the family's campaign to find Maddie to "a stratospheric level"

WHAT?????
Haha, quality.

M0t0r0la said:
The amount of soulless and cold blooded people in this thread is very sad!
I can only assume that you don't have kids or young nephews/nieces, but even then to be as heartless as some of the comments made here is truly disgusting!
Sorry the desperate search for a 4 year old kid is 'annoying' you :rolleyes:
I suggest you never have children as you clearly have very little if any love in your heart which imho is paramount.
I think the issue is with the parents endlessly milking money from people, and doing ridiculous things which won't help to find their child, whom they had taken because they left her alone.

M0t0r0la said:
They made a mistake, yes a very big mistake that they will be torturing themselves over for the rest of their life!
Keeping the crime in the limelight is ridiculous and won't help find their child :confused: Where-as everyone forgetting about it and not talking will? Sorry but that makes you sound very stupid :rolleyes:
If you can't see why the constant press attention might cause irritation, then I'm afraid that makes you sound very stupid.

Back
Top Bottom