Anaconda (Anacomda) Memory

Soldato
I got a few review samples of these, mostly to showcase them for this Taiwanese company. Both are RGB DDR4 kits in white and black in dual rank 2x16gb modules but they also have non RGB versions with a lower profile heatspreader, handy for those SFF builds. Heatspreader design is very similar to the older DDR4 vengeance kits from Corsair, RGB section is squished between the metal heatspreader and thermal pads to dissipate the heat.

The review samples are 3600mhz kits with CL18-22-22-42 timing and upon inspection, they are Samsung Kits so i can assume they are B dies unless someone tells me otherwise. They do also have them 4000mhz and 4133mhz kits but were unavailable at the time of enquiry. Will also have some DDR5 kits coming in June which is exciting but more so because i have been told these will be SK Hynix mc's which brings me great hope in overclocking them!

XMP works out of the box without issue, very nice sturdy solid ram kits. They are gearing towards being affordable memory kits, in a similar range to what Corsair have with their LPX and Vengeance series.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom