Analog Keyboard that won't break the bank

Soldato
seen a few threads but nothing lately, just looking to buy a new keyboard that has Analog keys but isn't £200+ and struggling to find 100% which offer the analog experience or just mechnical keys. What have people got and could recommend? Would want something full size but don't need a numpad necessarily.

Soldato
There are plenty of you have a look around. I picked up a mechanical keyboard with RGB for under £30 a couple of years back. They're all of a muchness unless you're some sort of super mega pro über gamer

Associate
I think he's talking about keyboards like the Wooting he60 or Steelseries Apex Pro which have Hall effect key switches that allow you to adjust the actuation point in software.

Speaking of the Steelseries Apex Pro, I don't have one, but they do make one that's full size if that's what you're looking for? Edit: Oh, forgot there was a budget stipulated... in which case... not sure :p.

Last edited:
Associate
I have the Apex Pro, it's really nice, but also very overpriced at full RRP. I think it's great if you can find it under £120. Otherwise the Razer Analog can be had pretty cheap from time to time, but I'm not sure how good the implementation is.

Last edited:
Associate
First of all, what do you need analog keyboard for? In my experience its a gimmick, normal mechanical keyboard with reputable switches will do.

Back
Top Bottom