Another check my CV

Soldato
I've only got time for a brief look, but your qualifications dont actually say what they are? They just have grades.

Soldato
OP
Scam said:
I've only got time for a brief look, but your qualifications dont actually say what they are? They just have grades.

Can see what your saying but I wanted to keep it to two pages.

I'm actually taking my CV with me to the interview, they don't have it already so if needs be i can explain.

Man of Honour
I can't help feeling that "I am proactive and not afraid to take the initiative." is a little tautological so it might be better to choose one term or the other and use it in another sentence.

This involved staying on the line with the customer till the issue had been resolved or until an engineer had been booked. When booking an engineer is was my responsibility to arrange for the correct part to be ordered and agreeing a suitable time with the customer, for an engineer to visit.

I'd change this to something like 'This involved me working with the customer to resolve the issue or if that was not possible to book an engineer. When an engineer was required I was responsible for ordering the correct part for the customer and agreeing a suitable time for an engineer to visit.".

who has been an essential requirement in both my previous and current employment.

If you want an alternative to fendi's suggestion then you could perhaps put 'who has been an integral member of the team in every company I have worked for' or similar. :)

Back
Top Bottom