Another World

Caporegime
Anyone played the new hi-res version recently?

I appear to be stuck. I'll try to describe where I am.
I've escaped from the swinging cage you are put in and made it down to the tunnels. I've jumped across biting mouths and hanging tentacles and shot a hole into a wall opening a big empty chamber. I've then made my way back to the room where there is a giant rock balanced on a small pillar. Shooting the pillar makes the rock tip over so you can climb back up.

However, my guy does not want to get on the rock. He seems to be stuck at the (now destroyed) pillar and can't go past it. Any ideas? The access code for my bit is RABH.

EDIT: Picture here - http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f281/ic1male/aworld1.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I ordered it before I went away for a few days. When I came back it was there. Maybe 48 hours?

The water bit is the next bit to come. I need to climb up this slab so I can go and shoot the barrier to let the water out.

Caporegime
OP
I figured it out! I was falling off the stalactites too early. There are about five in all. If you jump/hang on all five then you get back on to the top of the slab you can go down the other side, shoot it and run up. D'oh!

Caporegime
OP
I think I played it on the Amiga when I was about 15. And here we are again 15 years later... There was another one after this but I can't remember what the devil it's called and if it was done by the same Eric bloke. If it was, I hope he re-releases it like this one.

Back
Top Bottom