Antec P8 Tempered Glass - mini Video

Associate
Nice case, but wish that company's would stop using side panel screws and use hinges for easy access.

"hinges" are a old fashion way now , I had them on my Corsair 400c , They show on the side , Door swings open & gets in the way , Can be a Job to remove panel from Hinges & line the door up to replace the door Panel,
Best easy Access side panel i seen is on the IN Win 101 Case, Only 3mm thick Tempered glass Very light & To remove the panel just pull 2 pins & it releases the Panel out & up.

Last edited:
Soldato
"hinges" are a old fashion way now , I had them on my Corsair 400c , They show on the side , Door swings open & gets in the way , Can be a Job to remove panel from Hinges & line the door up to replace the door Panel,
Best easy Access side panel i seen is on the IN Win 101 Case, Only 3mm thick Tempered glass Very light & To remove the panel just pull 2 pins & it releases the Panel out & up.

No there not? Thumb screws are so 2016. Side panel comes right off with hinges. Have you not seen the Phanteks Evolv Micro-ATX glass case? Phanteks can do it so everyone else can too.

Last edited:
Associate
No there not? Thumb screws are so 2016. Side panel comes right off with hinges. Have you not seen the Phanteks Evolv Micro-ATX glass case? Phanteks can do it so everyone else can too.
But Every one else don't need to , Well IN-Win done it a little better with 2 sec Pull out & up :D
The Enthoo Evolv Micro-ATX Glass ,That as a More updated version of the "hinges", closes by the means of the magnetic force ..with out a latch that is on the
400C , When i had the 400c to take the door panel off i at to open the door & swing it far to the left
before i could pull it up off the "hinges" & then the hinges was stiff ,at to wiggle the door left & right
& up to take off the hinges. could have Used "WD40" i guess to speed things up.
Thumb screws on cases been out many years , early 2k.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom