Antec Performance 1 Case in White!

Soldato
Hi guys.

Check out the new Antec performance 1 in lovely xmas white!

76GYStR.jpg

Associate
Am I the only one who is triggered by the GPU's middle fan:D:D
Not really, there was talk a bit back about this design that either reduced the turbulence from the GPU, and/or it increased airflow towards the GPU and not towards the sides as well. So there's logic behind the madness. Despite it being triggering. :p

Personally, it looks very nice (the case) and my likely next purchase, but my secondary system is not ready to upgrade just yet (although it really should, it's an i5 3570 running at 4ghz with 32GB DDR3 and SATA drives and can't even saturate the 10g nic unless I put it into the x16 PCIe slot to bypass the DMI 2.0 limitation, but there's nothing to really upgrade to yet for it whilst I already have the main rig in use, so it's sitting put until the next refresh of stuff happens next year hopefully).

Associate
I suspect the reason why the rear panel is glass/transparent as well, is that there are some messy builders out there who have no context of cable management, and the ability to see behind the panel is to make sure that anyone who's about to open the rear panel does not cause a problem if something is caught up in something or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom