Anti-bullying comic strip generator

Caporegime
e : simisker found the direct link with no registration - thanks!

I saw this on another forum and rather than re-hash it I'm just going to copy/paste it :

Hello people of GBS, I'm not sure if you are aware but Cartoon Network is currently having a campaign to help inform people on bullying and why it is bad. The name of this thing is "bitstrips", a very powerful comic generator where (mostly) children can make comics that deals with bullying.

Below is a picture made by someone unknown, and this is how you're supposed to do it:

yYOhk.png

But that's no fun, now is it?

Much like the LawForKids page of olden days the most fun is in the edits. As I previously mentioned, the comic generator is incredibly powerful and you can make comics that are incredibly absurd, a previous installation had actual guns too (but was removed), but it is still fairly easy to do makeshift guns or whathave you.

So, let's get to it!

CLICK THIS LINK FOR THE COMIC GENERATOR

You need to register, but it's an easy procedure and you're now just two clicks away from making your own comics!
Whenever you make a comic, you only need to save it. There is no need to publish it, just click on save after you've done your comic and it's going to be saved to your page. After that all you have to do is to do a few printscreens and copy-paste it in MS Paint or Photoshop or whatever program you wish to use.

I think that covers it, I've made a few myself that I'll post below

Some examples (none of these are my own work) :

2VYOu.png

SQ9dX.png

1498s3t.jpg

Anyone here feeling creative?

e2 : lol Robbie and RopAyy :D

Last edited:
Has anyone actually registered and played around with it or are they just looking at the images that I've posted? It's a very powerful tool for those who have the skill and time to make something.

Actually, it's probably best kept on the other forum where they're really running with it and being creative. Here? We post 'ok' to threads and think we're being witty.

Back
Top Bottom