Anticipated VR games for 2023

Soldato

AS a PCVR gamer, whilst on one hand it is good to see PSVR2 generate VR excitement again, i am very worried to see how many of the titles in the above list are exclusive to Sony - as well as a few to the quest.

it does look a little slim pickins for PCVR

Got excited when I saw Aliens until I saw who was developing it.

I was hoping this would be a follow up to Alien Isolation. :(

Peaky Blinders has "peaked" my interest, however.
Alien i would be hugely interested in... but the fact that it is unaanounced VR platforms would hint to me they are either waiting for a bag of money OR already have a bag of money and just not announced yet

i which case it will most likely be PSVR exclusive imo with an outside shot of meta quest.

I hope i am wrong as Aliens in VR is something i would love.... and whilst i do have a quest 2, i want it to look as good as possible and PCVR on my reverb G2 will be a lot nicer

Last edited:
as a huge fan of zero dawn I'm excited for call of the mountain. Only problem is I don't own a PS5 :(
indeed.. me neither... and TBH i dont want to buy one. i bought a ps3 for last of us and uncharted and it had maybe 50hrs use i bought a ps4 pro because of horizon zero dawn... the console has had maybe 25 hrs use.

now at least sony seem to eventually bring games to pc. either way i dont want to buy a ps5 or psvr2 but if they get all the games exclsuively then...................

Back
Top Bottom