Antler luggage 25% off Everything

Thanks for sharing. I bought some luggage from Antler only a month or so ago when they had a similar level of discount.

I found them following a thread on Pistonheads, so nice to see them recommended as a good manufacturer here too.

On the flip side I threw a 4 wheel full size Antler out the other week because the wheel support snapped off the bag itself.

I’m pretty sure Antler offer a lifetime warranty.

Did you explore that before throwing it out?
"Damage"/wear and tear not included.

I had a small 4 wheel spinner I used weekly for about 7 years that they replaced due to the wheel becoming a triangle though.

due diligence is new stuff as well constructed - disclosure I'm in the Samsonite clan

Luggage brand Antler has slashed 164 jobs after crashing into administration.

The retailer, which has 18 shops and concessions, had to make most of its 199 staff redundant after it was hammered by the pandemic, advisers at KPMG said.

Antler had initially put most employees on the taxpayer-funded furlough scheme.

The company was bought in February from private equity company Endless by Michael Lewis, the fashion tycoon who also owns upmarket brands Whistles and Hobbs.

Sales were solid before the outbreak but collapsed as dozens of countries went into lockdown.

Antler products are sold through Amazon and its own website, as well as at the likes of John Lewis and Selfridges

lifetime warranties aren't necessarily a thing, like halfords socket sets, if the cost to you of the object failing far outweighs replacement cost.

due diligence is new stuff as well constructed - disclosure I'm in the Samsonite clan

lifetime warranties aren't necessarily a thing, like halfords socket sets, if the cost to you of the object failing far outweighs replacement cost.
That was 4 years ago. They're back in biz.

Thanks for this. My suitcase has been on its last legs for a while so have been waiting for an excuse to pull the trigger on a new one. Went for the Clifton which looks smart and clicked through Topcashback which gets an extra 6.8% off (summer25 is an approved code).

As a heads up to anyone else in the market, I noticed when shopping around that John Lewis has 20% of a number of suitcases including some Samsonites at the moment as well.

Back
Top Bottom