Any Full Stack Web Devs looking for Work/Side-Work?

Soldato
I work for a leading Value AddedSecurity SoftWare distribution company where we distribute leading edge security products to our partner network, including providing full Pre-Sales,Post-Sales, Professional Services and Marketing support among other things.

One particular customers requirements is to integrate two different products into a single based Web Application. One of these products has a REST api to pull info out (can't touch their DB due to it being patented and self contained) and the other has no api but can directly query their Database.

I've put together a Proof of Concept which I'm demoing on Monday 16th, which is a Web App, using CodeIgniter php Framework and mixture of easy to use JS libraries to draw visualisations.

What we're looking to do is outsource this to someone to finish to completion if the customer signs off on it. The customer is wiling to pay for this, so we're happy to pass most of this on (minus a small cut) to anyone that is interested. I'd be willing to support and manage this project as well as be the point of contact.

We also have a fair few other customers who are interested in this capability between these two products, so further work is a strong possibility and alternative a % share in the end product could be offered and developed into a more commercial, rather than bespoke offering.

Simply what needs doing:
Taking Data requested by customer through an API and DB queries and present this within a web application. The framework is already there for this and just needs finishing of. Nothing to extraordinary required. All that's needed is some HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and basic DB skills.

If anyone is interested let me know, happy to contract this to a firm as well. It seems to be a perfect side/evening project or full time work for someone.

Either send me a trust or reply to this thread if you're interested or for more info.

Back
Top Bottom