Any Graphic Designers/Artists here that could do me a couple of book covers?

Soldato
Hey folks,

I hope this is allowed here, as it isn't directly promotion of business, but rather seeking assistance from fellow professionals!

Anyhow -- I'm a freelance copywriter and need a couple of ebook covers put together. Nothing fancy at all, and I already have the concepts in my head.

Both are simply for quick, free reports that I've written to exchange for mailing list sign-ups.

I just need the cover image to stick on the files (I can do the 3D thumbnail and whatnot in Photoshop myself; I just don't have the time or skill to design the actual covers).

People tend to recommend going to Fiverr or some other sourcing site, but I'm against those as a rule of thumb.

I work in a creative industry, and I refuse to give those kind of sites any business whatsoever in their apparent crusade to devalue everything that we do.

So, in return I have a list of Steam keys that I can trade (as many as you like from the list!) if you're a gamer, or we can work out a price.

It would need to be modest, as I'll be honest and say that I don't have much cash in the float at the moment, and getting these covers done would go a big way towards setting that straight.

So a bit of a Catch-22, there, but I hope I can at least sort a deserving someone out with a bit of beer money for a quick job, or perhaps some pro-bono help down the line if you need copy for one of your own clients.

If you think that you could bang these together without much hassle (though obviously make something that looks decent!), please just reply here or send me an email in Trust and we can get talking. Cheers!

Soldato
OP
Hey Willir! Thanks very much for the offer! :)

I've received your Trust message, but have been very busy for the past few days. I'll get in touch with you tomorrow with more details.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom