Any Luton based PC builders?

Associate
Hiya, does anyone know of any really good and trustworthy PC builders based in Luton? I am really blank at this stuff and I really need help building a PC and I need to find someone, so if you known anyone please post, is it also possible for them to come to my house or do I need to take all my equipment to them? Less of a hassle that would be, but still if I need to go to their shop or something then no problem.

Cheers

Do it yourself - it will be more rewarding in the end.
This way you can do your own upgrades.

I never had any previous experience until I tried building my first pc. Havent looked back since. Plenty of helpful input from here and the net.

Have you looked at some guides on the internet because I've only built 1 computer and it was like putting lego together, its very simple. If you take it to someone you will end up paying a fair bit. Or if you havent already bought the components you could buy a OcUK prebuilt bundle if you would rather not build it yourself.

OP, maybe google for some businesses, like small local computer shops, then google their name and see what people say about them. Would be the best bet, I doubt you will get many helpful replies in GD though.

I was the same as you mate, but if you do it bit by bit and follow all the guides you can build it yourself.
I was a total noob, and now i have had my self-built computer for 2 years, it hasnt gone wrong on me yet and i like it that i know exactly whats going on in there.
If you do run into problems, i found the people in the general hardware section of the forum are beyond helpful.

I agree with others here it`s really not that hard mate.

Have you got the parts all ready? I am guessing no as you by the sound of it wouldn't know what parts work with what.

I live in Oxford and if your really get stuck I could help you assemble it providing you get the parts and insure there all compatible.

If I get a chance I could help you sort the parts out to but at the moment I have no free time to do that.

The pre built computers that OCUK sell I must say are very very good though that's another route you could take.

its easier than easy :)

Only if it all works, trouble shooting is quite hard and really requires spare compatible hardware.

Have you got the components? If nit just get ocuk to build it. If you have try building and only get someone in if theres a problem.

don't take to a shop they will try to sell you everything even if you don't want/need it and charge you a fortune in labour. infact the amount they will probably charge you could get a decent pre built one from ocuk. oh and what is you budget and your current spec of the pc?

Cheers lads for the replies, to answer some of your questions I do have knowledge of components, and I have them all ready with a case etc. This may sound weird to have the knowledge but not being able to build it, well that's me then, you gotta believe it. :D I just need someone to build it for me, and I know if I go to some random shop they might do something bad or replace the parts, so I need a trustworthy one, since this is a nice setup.

Back
Top Bottom