any news from macworld conference??

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Tomorrow.. seeing at it starts the 9th.

I will post the main headlines on Wednesday however :)

Associate
Just keep an eye on all the Apple Mac rumors sites after around 5-6pm tomorrow and you will get all the info you need. There is a feeling something big is coming out of Apple tomorrow.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Apparently, Steve Jobs has invited some of his closest friends to the keynote because he is "very excited" about the news he has to deliver.

Seeing it's Apple's 30th I'm guessing some kind of special-edition iMac or Leopard release :D

Soldato
OP
Founder_film said:
Just keep an eye on all the Apple Mac rumors sites after around 5-6pm tomorrow and you will get all the info you need. There is a feeling something big is coming out of Apple tomorrow.

interesting! any ideas as to what it is?? there was some chat about an apple phone a while back but i wouldnt say that its something big!

Edit: is it possible that leopard could be released this early??

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

jonnyc747 said:
interesting! any ideas as to what it is?? there was some chat about an apple phone a while back but i wouldnt say that its something big!

Edit: is it possible that leopard could be released this early??
Yes.

What I gather they will release / announce for later release is:

Leopard
iTV
Mac Pro with 8 Cores
New Cinema Displays
Apple Phone (doubt it though)
Mac Mini with C2D

Associate
If they release a macbook pro 12" i'm gonna be annoyed. As i'll be so tempted to get one instead of my macbook, depending the cost of them :p

But it is a big IF them releasing it.

Permabanned
In an ideal world Leopard will start shipping tomorrow. It would be fantastic for them to have it ready - but - I think the likelyhood of this happening is slim considering there are reports of them still seeding betas. I think they will announce more of the big features in Leopard, and release it in Spring as they have said they would.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see some kind of ACD updates with built in cams. Also maybe new iSight standalone cameras seeing as you cant get the originals anymore.

I doubt there will be the "iPhone". Unless they come up with something really damn cool and useful - I think the phone thing is a waste of time.

iLife 07 and iWork 07 are bound to be announced.

There are loads and loads fo rumors flying around about what actually could be announced tomorrow - 8 core MacPro's, new Macbook/Pro's. I guess we only have another 24hrs till we find out :)

Exciting!

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I can't see the fuss about the iPhone.

Besides, Apple don't even own the copyright on the iPhone name, so it's not even going to be called the iPhone ;)

There's talk of Steve Jobs announcing his retirement.. I hope this is poo though.

Associate
Yeah .Mac could hopefully be turned around by dropping the price a lot/making it free, hiking up the storage space (100GB?), having iChat totally free and making the whole service more reliable :)

There'll be live converage via a nice AJAX page here when it all starts at 5pm Tuesday :D

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Supposedly they're bumping the .Mac storage from 1GB to 50GB :D

Back
Top Bottom