• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Any news on 7800 xt?

Associate
Just not prepared to drop £1200 on a de facto 70 class card, common sense really regardless of financials.
As I keep saying Nvidia won’t care at all about all the moaning about misnaming cards that goes on. They’ve called it the 4080 and don’t care it’s the same size as a 70 class die. You either get used to it or you will be miserable next gen and the gen after moaning about it.

Prices are going up at this rate, my advice buy what you can now rather than wait and miss out like last 2 years of crypto mining.

Last edited:
Soldato
As I keep saying Nvidia won’t care at all about all the moaning about misnaming cards that goes on. They’ve called it the 4080 and don’t care it’s the same size as a 70 class die. You either get used to it or you will be miserable next gen and the gen after moaning about it.

Prices are going up at this rate, my advice buy what you can now rather than wait and miss out like last 2 years of crypto mining.

Na I'll wait

Soldato
With this community rooting for the two guys that want nothing but to rip us off at the expense of the only guy who has demonstrated some will to try the opposite.

This community is as daft as it is toxic, and always has been which is why we are where we are at, i cannot sit and watch it do the same thing over and over and over and over.... again claiming its doing it because it wants a different outcome, facepalming just doesn't cover it anymore, burn it, burn it to ashes.
Yeah, amd loves us. Totally not fleecing us worse than both intel and nvidia combined. LOL, you are correct, the pcmr community does deserve getting fleeced with statements like these.

Caporegime
Yeah, amd loves us. Totally not fleecing us worse than both intel and nvidia combined. LOL, you are correct, the pcmr community does deserve getting fleeced with statements like these.

The RX 7600 is better than the A770, the latter is more expensive, it always has been more expensive certainly than AMD equivalents and often even Nvidia equivalents.

If that's how Intel mean to start it can end right now so far as i'm concerned, we don't need more of that ####.

Soldato
The RX 7600 is better than the A770, the latter is more expensive, it always has been more expensive certainly than AMD equivalents and often even Nvidia equivalents.

If that's how Intel mean to start it can end right now so far as i'm concerned, we don't need more of that ####.
What the hell happened to the vram argument? Holy cow :eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom