Any PCVR for £400?

Associate
Quest 2 can do pcvr perfectly well (wireless and wired) and standalone of course.
HP Reverb G2 are under £500 at hp's website but w/o controllers, did a quick search and found controllers for £135.

Caporegime
I assume the amount of RAM is irrelevant is using for PCVR?
If you're referring to the 128GB, yes you're correct. The Q2's onboard storage is just for Oculus standalone games and whatever media you have. I have the now replaced 64GB version with around 9 games installed and still have ~32GB free. As for your PC spec though - you will need something fairly good to get the most out of it (my 3700X, 32GB, Vega 56) does a pretty good job but my GFX definitely is the weak link if I wanted to play AAA games/highest settings going forward.

Associate
Quest 2 is great, can definitely recommend as I picked one up recently. Though I would suggest waiting just a few days to see if it will drop down major prices, since it was £199 not too long ago

Associate
Never seen a price drop down to £200 for the Quest 2... Might have been a refurbished or second hand one?
Having said that the Quest 2 is an incredible headset for the price and there's no immediate replacement anytime soon so it's not going to be replaced for a while!

Back
Top Bottom