Any recommended demos for the Oculus?

Soldato
So mine is turning up tomorrow I believe.

Any recommended demos/games/programs?

For example, many moons ago I saw a little VR horror demo where you were in a chair with something slowly approaching?

Soldato
The Rift is bundled with a bunch of excellent demos and games that you can download free from the Oculus store. Plenty to play with, e.g.
Dreamdeck
Oculus Touch Tutorial
Robo Recall
Google Earth

An essential purchase is Lone Echo, that game has to be played to be believed. :eek: The MP portion comes free with the SP, or is free to download for the next month or so from the store.

There are also excellent VR mods for Alien Isolation and Doom 3 BFG.

Soldato
OP
The Rift is bundled with a bunch of excellent demos and games that you can download free from the Oculus store. Plenty to play with, e.g.
Dreamdeck
Oculus Touch Tutorial
Robo Recall
Google Earth

An essential purchase is Lone Echo, that game has to be played to be believed. :eek: The MP portion comes free with the SP, or is free to download for the next month or so from the store.

There are also excellent VR mods for Alien Isolation and Doom 3 BFG.
Found this list while browsing - https://www.vrcircle.com/top-rated-oculus-rift-vr-demos/

Associate
Soldato
"The Chair" is old but worth a look ,for me to get it working I used the Vive version recommended by the developer I just had to run it twice which was kind of strange not tried the above method.

Back
Top Bottom