Any recommended workout headphones?

Soldato
Hi

They're mainly for rowing but have to be water/sweat proof. I'm currently going through a cheap pair every few months at the moment. I find the ones over my ear start to rub. I'm not massively fond of the 'bud' type either.

Any recommendations? Sound quality doesn't have to be amazing it's mainly for watching TV/music.

Thanks

M.

Soldato
Although they are a bud design, I'm happy with my Jaybird Vista 1's. They're owned by Logitech IIRC. Great sound quality, durable and waterproof.

Soldato
OP
Thanks I’ll take a look.

Im spending about £30 every 2-3 months at the moment. Some claim that they’re waterproof but I doubt it. Some simply fail to charge.

I’d say £60-70 for a half decent pair. If you have any recommendations for bone conduction I’ll take a look at them. I’ll certainly take a look at the logi ones.

Thanks again.

M.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks I’ll take a look.

Im spending about £30 every 2-3 months at the moment. Some claim that they’re waterproof but I doubt it. Some simply fail to charge.

I’d say £60-70 for a half decent pair. If you have any recommendations for bone conduction I’ll take a look at them. I’ll certainly take a look at the logi ones.

Thanks again.

M.

I know a couple of people that own SHOKZ Bone Conduction headphones that go to my gym, they seem to get on with them really well.

I think you can pick a set up depending on version for within your budget, if you've never used that sort of headphone before just buy from somewhere with easy return options and you should be fine.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi

They're mainly for rowing but have to be water/sweat proof. I'm currently going through a cheap pair every few months at the moment. I find the ones over my ear start to rub. I'm not massively fond of the 'bud' type either.

Any recommendations? Sound quality doesn't have to be amazing it's mainly for watching TV/music.

Thanks

M.
Power beats pro your won't need another pair after these

Associate
Been through similar … Aftershokz ( or shocks as it seems they are now called ) have been the answer, by a long way.

They stay on for all activities for me when all other ear buds I’ve tried just fall out. BEcause they hook over, they just stay there. and the ability to hear normally at the same time is great too. I’ve used them when commuting on the bike too and it allows me to hear the traffic around me. Even taken phone calls on the bike through them and i’ve been told it’s fine from the other caller hearing my voice. Very much worth it.

Only thing with them is on loud volumes and bigger bass, they tend to bounce on your skin which makes them feel like they are vibrating/buzzing against your skin. Turning down the volume stops it though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom