Any thoughts on a new gaming mouse?

Associate
hi there lads my razer diamondback 3g has started to go faulty the buttons are siezing up and becoming impossible to game wondered if you had any thoughts on a gaming mouse .... would prefer not to spend over £50 just wondered what your thoughts where :)

many thanks

edit oh and btw has this happened to any of you with the razers seems its a common problem when i googled it kinda putting me off getting another

Associate
OP
thanks a lot for the replys lads i had a logitech mx518 b4 and didnt really like it tbh
have to say i do love the razer diamondback i have atm but even left button is siezing up aswell now :(

think i will do a tad more research on the roccat kone as it is getting mixed reviews and do some more on the logitech g9 ... (but not to fan of the big bulky logitech mice plus the price tag!)

do any of you think the death adder is a good contender with the roccat kone?
And btw have they stopped production of the diamondback btw?

edit* also has anyone ever used the steelseries xai?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
i ended up optioning for the coolmaster sentinel advance storm, after long hard debate between the death adder, roccat kone and this :) thought id give it a try and see how coolmaster have done

just unpacked now first impressions are really good solid build quality and love the weights .. never had them in a mouse before but got to say they make a lot more difference then i thought

:) thanks for all the posts guys much appreciated i will let you no how this mouse gets on and what i think in a couple of weeks when i can really put it through its paces

Associate
OP
just thought it post back and give my thoughts on the coolmaster sentinal advance that i bought if any of u are interested :)

let me start by saying would highly recommend this mouse... i game using a palm grip and it fits my hand perfectly the dpi is just crazy on max and tbh is a little to high i only play with it on 1800 :p (rts gamer) the weights are a really really nice feature never had them in a mouse but it makes a lot bigger difference then i thought, and are easily removed/concealed

the software is also really easy to use and has everything you could need from changing the colour on the mouse to double click speed, response time etc etc etc

just thought id post back and also to say thanks to u all for giving me loads of options when buying and try return the favour :)

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MOUSE! :)
happy gaming

Back
Top Bottom