• I've had medical problems through drinking and worry about my drinking

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • I've had medical problems through drinking and don't care

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • I don't drink / drink rarely.

Votes: 235 61.7%

• Total voters
Soldato
I had two sets of friends, rock/metal music people that I knew and lets say dance/chart music friends, limited stuff for the the rock guys, they had one night a week in town from a club that would do a rock night while the others had 12+ bar/clubs and is still the case.

I'm a rock/metal guy, but can party to anything. I'm out to have a good time with friends, the music isn't so important. :)

Wise Guy
Soldato
You know I bet alcoholics would be the best thing to eat in a post apocalyptic survival scenario.

Mmmm human foie gras.

Caporegime
Binge drinking will cover most people in that situation. Hardly ever just having a small tipple but miht go out a couple of times a month and get hammered.

I'm sure there are a lot of people like me that drink 3-4 times a week but only 1-2 small drinks at a time (1 glass wine, 1-2 small bottles of beer, 1 pint, 1 shot whisky)

That is not binge drinking by any definition, its not drinking every day large amount, and its not rarely drinking.

Wise Guy
Soldato
id go for fat people first before moving onto the junkies and alkies,they are probobly more nutritious

Well I'd only be eating their fatty livers. Fry em up with with some onions, would be the most calorie dense food around. But then when people start really wasting away you'd have to move on to the regular fatties.

Back
Top Bottom