Anyone can do it.....can you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neon said:
and your point being is what? id rather take longer, and have some decent lyrics then some carp that was pulled from a rats ass.

as my drum teacher always says, whats the point in playing fast and sloppy?...why not play slow and tight, once you get the grip then get faster.

fast and sloppy will never be anything else.

Who said im tring to be anything else? That's the whole point of freestyling its quick snap. Straight from the head, no hesitations. It's harmless fun, everything i and EL seem to do gets bashed lately

chris_r said:
Who said im tring to be anything else? That's the whole point of freestyling its quick snap. Straight from the head, no hesitations. It's harmless fun, everything i and EL seem to do gets bashed lately

in all fairness, there has been some good lyrics punched out, some of them are diabolical.

and your basically rhyming cat with mat.

chris_r said:

Chris, Ignore this people man, they remind me of all those old whinging and useless MP in the house of commons.
Jus ignore them at laught at them like i do all the time.

ElRazur said:
Chris, Ignore this people man, they remind me of all those old whinging and useless MP in the house of commons.
Jus ignore them at laught at them like i do all the time.

i laugh in the face of your sig. your laughed at like a child who drops his lollypop.

his name is el razur and his sig is lame.
time he gave up and dropped his pethetic game
his sig makes all the forum members cry
so why dont he just leave this thread and say goodbye

Lame as your rhymes...and its a winn0r. not even into rap so meh.

Neon said:

Yes it would :\

So, you see a kid drop a lollypop, maybe your daughter or son you would stand and laugh, while they look up and thrown?

No idea why you are against us here, but if you would laugh at a kid and use this as a sort of 'diss' towards EL then i would see that there is more then one of us with a problem :)

By the way, what are you trying to prove by dissing people online in a none friendly or thread related way?

Good question.

Thank you

chris_r said:
Yes it would :\

So, you see a kid drop a lollypop, maybe your daughter or son you would stand and laugh, while they look up and thrown?

number one im 18, not havin kids, i dont have kids, maybe in the future who knows? im not a fan on lil tikes.

chris_r said:
No idea why you are against us here, but if you would laugh at a kid and use this as a sort of 'diss' towards EL then i would see that there is more then one of us with a problem :)

Mental?

chris_r said:
By the way, what are you trying to prove by dissing people online in a none friendly or thread related way?

just think its turned into some sort of freestyler battle which has turned quite lame, and nothing new is coming out, lets see some new ideas takes on lyrics.

Neon, scan your posts. You have come here at 3:30am and replied with a bunch of hate posts towards fellow members for no apparent reason.

To be quite frank, im sick of it. So what if you are eighteen, what does that mean?

You are going on about things and sometimes i think in the rules i may be missing something, however, at this time i don't see a min IQ required to be a member here.

Whatever you have against EL is totally out of order to be completly honest, and as for whatever you have against me i don't know.

This topic had been some real good fun then you kinda killed it with your kiddy pun.

Its sad that this week nearly every large topic has turned into some member hate topic, towards people for silly reasons that is not relevant and most importantly the victems sticking to the rules.

If the IQ level gets raised, im gone as im not some educated lad who passed through school college now uni, the worlds not perfect for everyone and we dont all have rich parents or whatever else.

Like i said, im sick of it its nothing but immaturity. The only problem i personally have on this forum is rubbish spelling but i admit that, thing is some guys here need to change their attitudes, get personalitys and realise they are on a forum for crying out loud, its hardly a place to show authority over others

chris_r said:

Someone's tired. :)

Let's be frank..the thread has faded badly. What was very clever and very funny has ended up as, well, i don't know what to call what you and ElRazur were doing...but it WAS bad, and that's the reason we went for ya. :) Besides, i doubt there is anyone else on the forums at this ridiculous time.

You said it yourself, it's a forum..nothing personal. I'm just responding to the growing amount of stunning posts popping up on my screen from you both.

chris_r said:
Neon, scan your posts. You have come here at 3:30am and replied with a bunch of hate posts towards fellow members for no apparent reason.

To be quite frank, im sick of it. So what if you are eighteen, what does that mean?

----------

Whatever you have against EL is totally out of order to be completly honest, and as for whatever you have against me i don't know.

----------

This topic had been some real good fun then you kinda killed it with your kiddy pun.

Its sad that this week nearly every large topic has turned into some member hate topic, towards people for silly reasons that is not relevant and most importantly the victems sticking to the rules.

If the IQ level gets raised, im gone as im not some educated lad who passed through school college now uni, the worlds not perfect for everyone and we dont all have rich parents or whatever else.

i dont see why spamming up a thread with loads and loads of rhymes is fun? every other post is yours or El Razurs.. and the rhymes are just similar to one and other, it might be your hobby so? go write it down on notepad.

el razur for a start i have nothing against him hes just up himself as you can see by his sig.

so what you also dont like these forums because some people dont type so well or spell so well? right nice, thats a good attitude towards fellow members too is it?

my age is nothing to do with anything, but to me a kid dropping a lollipop is funny, el razur makes out he laughs at all us for slating his sig, he doesnt see him self higher over everyone else? "yeh fo' sure"

Tried&Tested said:
Someone's tired. :)

Let's be frank..the thread has faded badly. What was very clever and very funny has ended up as, well, i don't know what to call what you and ElRazur were doing...but it WAS bad, and that's the reason we went for ya. :) Besides, i doubt there is anyone else on the forums at this ridiculous time.

You said it yourself, it's a forum..nothing personal. I'm just responding to the growing amount of stunning posts popping up on my screen from you both.

Me and EL started Crisp, but i agree we just went lame :)

However, it is a forum, and it was only for a laugh, aswell as the other posters. I just don't understand all the hating going on around here. I mean if Neon doesn't like a topic or whatever, why moan like a woman. Just leave others to have some fun, we are stuck in interacting he can go out laughing at kids. Its simple, and no harm to anyone, apart from the kids.

Maybe a passing don would be kind enough to close the thread? I don't want to see anymore bashing and Neon, you're border-line troll atm. Who cares if it's bad or not? They're enjoying themselves, so let it be.

ElRazur, keep ignoring the snipes at you man. It'll stop eventually.

Nix said:
Maybe a passing don would be kind enough to close the thread? I don't want to see anymore bashing and Neon, you're border-line troll atm. Who cares if it's bad or not? They're enjoying themselves, so let it be.

ElRazur, keep ignoring the snipes at you man. It'll stop eventually.

end of the day its spam is it not? ill make a thread on the alphabet someone post one letter ill post the next? sounds good to me, i dont mind them having fun, but it was getting lame after 40+ posts of the same structured lyrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom