Anyone can do it.....can you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neon said:
so what you also dont like these forums because some people dont type so well or spell so well? right nice, thats a good attitude towards fellow members too is it?

Goto bed Neon, i love these forums, hence why im wondering why the hell your going on like a baboon for nothing.

Others cant spell or type probaly? what? i said i cant, not others, im not here to hate against others for no reason, i said ME. I can't spell, hence my IQ comment. Stop hating

Neon said:
end of the day its spam is it not? ill make a thread on the alphabet someone post one letter ill post the next? sounds good to me, i dont mind them having fun, but it was getting lame after 40+ posts of the same structured lyrics.

Yea, I agree it's spam, but that's up for a don to do something about, not you. Let it be.

Neon said:
end of the day its spam is it not? ill make a thread on the alphabet someone post one letter ill post the next? sounds good to me, i dont mind them having fun, but it was getting lame after 40+ posts of the same structured lyrics.

So why not be a nice little member and post a structured freestyle then?

Close for the win, Neon killed the fun

chris_r said:
Goto bed Neon, i love these forums, hence why im wondering why the hell your going on like a baboon for nothing.

Others cant spell or type probaly? what? i said i cant, not others, im not here to hate against others for no reason, i said ME. I can't spell, hence my IQ comment. Stop hating

i read it wrong i thought you was making out you hate people who type badly, i was going to say if your on about yourself your spelling looks fine.

im going bed now. anyways, just please if ya gonna do some more rhymes more structures and lets get some comical ones going.

So why not be a nice little member and post a structured freestyle then?

i did...it was just slightly harsh im feeling that way out tonight had a really rough two days.

but thats my lifestyle problem, and a girl issue, i will not jump on the band wagon and make a thread on it, ill deal with it myself you guys dont need to hear it, and for that.

yes i apologise just make some comical freestyles to keep it flowing.

Nix said:
Yea, I agree it's spam, but that's up for a don to do something about, not you. Let it be.

Is it ok to spam if it rhymes? :)

chris_r, the fun died long ago :( ;)

I blame...

6.jpg

and for future reference.. http://www.rhymezone.com/ :)

HAHAHA I LOVE THIS

I go away for 24 hours and this is what happens!, remind me never to leave my computer again.

Props to 'hinder and Gilly. Propper funny i tell thee.

P.S. Gilly, mind if i record some fancy scratching over 'sunpwithee' ?. I just can't find the records in liverpool, and i don't get the opportunity to go to the yorkshire record shop near often enough.

Nix said:
lol, i've given up reading all this. El Raz dude, is there any point to the thread now?

Disclaimer: I am not sniping at you, before you decide I am.

Why, because you've stopped reading it? I'm quite enjoying the thread :)

-RaZ

[Edit]You can ignore the above - looks like the thread is totally ruined by some rather petty comments made by Neon and Tried&Tested. How pathetic.[/Edit]

benneh said:
Props to 'hinder and Gilly. Propper funny i tell thee.

P.S. Gilly, mind if i record some fancy scratching over 'sunpwithee' ?. I just can't find the records in liverpool, and i don't get the opportunity to go to the yorkshire record shop near often enough.
I think that would be OK :p

Gilly your recording is funny :D

I have decided to record one against EL, my first ever recording notice i say stereo instead of steroetype lol

Listen

PS. Involves some language, was fun. Still can't beleive i done this :\

Tried&Tested said:
:( This thread was funny when i was reading it earlier. Seems people are actually being serious..which does make it more laughable, but has ruined the thread.

I'm actually torn between who's worse at this, ElRazur or chris_r. :o
Must say I agree. I demand Gilly and auntie Von come back... Mohinder too if he can play nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom