Anyone else hate eating at restaurants?

Wise Guy
Soldato
Does anyone else think eating at restaurants is over-rated? I don't know anyone who doesn't love it. I hate having to pretend I'm enjoying myself when I'm obliged to go out to eat.

• I don't like strangers watching me eat.
  • I don't like watching strangers eat, especially fat ones.
  • Food is over-rated, I mostly want to fill my belly I don't really care what it tastes like as long as it's healthy. I don't like the idea of eating for entertainment.
  • I don't like spending a lot of money on something that I'm just going to poop out.
  • I don't like having to tip people just for doing their job.
  • They usually give you too much food and it gets wasted.
  • It's usually too loud, too dark, or too crowded.

Oh yeah and here everything is horribly over-seasoned and over salted to appease these diabetic land whale's diminished sense of taste from years of masturbatory gustation.

Last edited:
Soldato
You do the opposite of inspire me.

Food is not overrated, it's underrated. Going out to a nice restaurant in the evening is one of my favourite things to do, infinitely better than spending the night in a club or something. I love it. :)

Soldato
Does anyone else think eating at restaurants is over-rated? I don't know anyone who doesn't love it. I hate having to pretend I'm enjoying myself when I'm obliged to go out to eat.

• Food is over-rated, I mostly want to fill my belly, as long as it's un-healthy.
    I don't like the idea of eating for entertainment.
  • I don't like spending money
  • They usually dont give you enough .

Me too.. but fixed for you.

Caporegime

• Food is over-rated, I mostly want to fill my belly I don't really care what it tastes like as long as it's healthy. I don't like the idea of eating for entertainment.
  • I don't like spending a lot of money on something that I'm just going to poop out.
  • They usually give you too much food and it gets wasted.

Oh yeah and here everything is horribly over-seasoned and over salted to appease these diabetic land whale's diminished sense of taste from years of masturbatory gustation.

You sound like a right barrel of laughs :/

Victor_Meldrew.jpg

Soldato
to sell things and to promote food / eating habits.

But the meals they do are generally a bit poncey aren't they - A tiny bit of meat in the centre of a plate with some totally OTT dressing and a drizzle of.. something for no real reason, and it takes about 3hrs to prep and cook :/

Back
Top Bottom