Anyone else have a stupid wife

Soldato
With my BB package from BT I have anytime calls - Free calls 24/7/365 -

I noticed on phone bill charges for call and it turned out to be to ***** in law - So I went into wife's bank account and transferred £10 to budget account for the two minutes it was over - Then next bill there was another charge for 1min 20 sec so transferred £5.

Said to her hang up at 59 min and call back - what does she do but over run again by another 1min 30 sec so another £5 into budget account.

As far as I am concerned this is good for budget account.

Anyone else suffer this. It's the stupidity that pees me off

dave

Soldato
It amazes me that they can find anything to talk about for over an hour. I asked my wife and she said don't be silly she's moaning about her up tight husband.

Soldato
DXP55 said:
it turned out to be to ***** in law

While I would find it irritating for sure I'm not sure the above is called for

So I went into wife's bank account

And if my wife went into my bank account there's be a lot more heated words than for just running up a phone bill I can assure you. Is she OK with you doing that?

Soldato
Wow. How dare she actually want to talk to her mother, and forget the time.

Calling her "stupid wife" probably sums up the relationship I'm guessing? I get annoyed at my wife about things, but I have never called her stupid.

Associate
You sound like a joy to live with. Moaning about a few quid and going so far to write a forum post about it 0_O. Jesus man, get some perspective.

Caporegime
problem > solution
Buy an Egg Timer.

Most of them go up to 55mins.

also there are many mobile phone apps that do calls over wifi like viber

Soldato
How about you man up.

Having your in law round and letting her use your telephone for over an hour is your fault in the first place.

Ask her if her mobile phone needs charging next time she comes round to use your house as a free telephone booth.

Back
Top Bottom