Anyone else not find things funny?

Associate
Not sure if there is something wrong with me and I'm just a miserable **** but I don't find 99% of the things other people laugh at funny. I've never been depressed and I'm a popular guy with lots of friends but people seem to laugh at anything.

For example someone at work was just saying the big bang theory makes him cry with laughter everytime he watches it. I have saw an episode before and didn't smirk once. Was at the cinema watching guardians of the galaxy years ago, and everyone was laughing out loud at the end credits when the little plant thing kept dancing and when Batista turned round he stopped...honestl h couldn't work out what was funny.

In the office I'm convinced people have a ''corporate' laugh as well. Don't get me wrong i laugh out loud at the classics like OFAH, The Office, Fawlty Towers, Tommy Cooper but I just think comedy now is awful and the **** people laugh at is just dumb humour.

Yes maybe I am a miserable so and so before I get called it ;)

Associate
OP
For me the only comedy that I think is funny is either comedy you can relate to like the Inbetweeners, The Office or comedy that is realistic like OFAH, Curb your enthusiasm. That's why Peter Kay is so popular as you can relate to what he says.

Most of the comedies now are just completely unrealistic hence not funny

Back
Top Bottom