Anyone else think WOW is **** now?

Permabanned
i've been wondering about changing realm, im currently on EU-Twilight's Hammer PvP and there are two problems:

Very very small British community (if any, I think I might be the only one)
80% of the population (horde at least) is incredibly retarded not only in social skills but general retardness.

Do you think those are good enough to look into a realm change, I feel bad wanting to change because of a miniscule british community because some of the guilds are very very hardcore. One of the guilds (the path of wreckage) was one of the first to down Kel Thuzad (i think).

Soldato
I quit the game back end of last year, pop backed in Jan07 for brief visit to my former stomping ground on Bloodhoof EU server, lost interest quickly tbh. Glad i ditched the game now when i look back as it can get a bit too addictive for my taste. :p

Associate
I have to say the game got **** for me soon after I hit 60, even though I played for 6 months afterwards. Complete lack of end game content was the whole reason why I lost interest. From what I hear from the few friends I know who are playing it, not much has changed with the expansion.

Soldato
Having only started playing WoW a few weeks ago, I can say it is a very good game. Its fun. I work on Morrison`s and there is a bout 10 of us who play it now.

We are on the Maelstrom EU sever. To my knowledge that is a good server. Very UK populated and with a good mix of Scandinavians, who all speak English.

One of us M crew is a lvl 70 and is in the Outlands most the time, another is lvl 42 and the rest of us are 14-27. Me being 21 atm. We are a good bunch. Mature and fun to play with. We are all Horde.

if you are on the Maelstrom /w me "droolinggimp" Orc Warrior.

Associate
Hi guys im on the Haorumarsh (spelling?) server and iv been playing with my bro since day one, we have recently started to go to dungeons on a regular because we find questing gets quite boring quite quickly.

The problem we have now tho is the fact that it seems increasingly hard to find a good group that understand English and know what they are even meant to be doing!

Im currently in a guild (my mates) but they never seem to be online, Now i would prolly like to start looking for one if im going to want to get decent gear arnt i? But i dunno were to look really, I know www.wow-europe.com (but filtered ftl)

My question is, do you have any advice or recommend any guilds that you know? Idealy id like to play with the same group or whatever so that i get to know everyone and hopefully maximizing the fun aspect of WoW just WoW.

Thanks

53 - Tauren Druid

53 - Orc Warrior

Caporegime
Surprisingly, my Belf is finding loads of the old world races in the same areas that I go - mainly STV, Desolace, Hillsbrad, Alterac and Arathi atm. See a few other belfs and drainei but not that many.

Soldato
I'm on Vek'linash or whatever its called and there's a fair few blood elves but not that many, i started a taurean the day BC came out so are still in the Crossraods mainly, and i'd say about 30% of the people there are BE's.

Does it really matter though? i think horde players are just trying out the new race and seeing how paladins are, same for alliance and shamans i imagine.

Man of Honour
I so want to get back into this game now :(

But I know if I do, I'll just non-stop grind to 70 and I got so much work to do i cant really afford to lol

Sooo tempting, people keep telling me how good TBC is

Soldato
Doomhammer has got a fairly low BE/Draenai population :)

Too bad it's a broken server and Blizzard hates all of us on it.

But still.... it's a nice community on the server.... well it was until everyone I knew took the free migration to Anachronos. :(

Soldato
My biggest "gripe" with TBC is that its segregated the game into two. Instead of expanding the universe, the Outland feels totally seperated from the old continents.

Everywhere is dead except for the odd few levellers, and there is just no point at all in being in the "old" world. The only reason to go back is to get new skills.

Poorly implemented, IMO. I'd have rather they made use of the 'dead spaces' in the existing contients or added some new islands in...just to maintain the feeling of integration.

Soldato
R34P3R said:
Got a 70 Priest so spend most of my time in Outland and only Blood Elves I see are 1-2 lvl 70 Paladins I raid with. All is good over on Draenor :D
Gotta agree there, While there are abviously ppl who have created new characters, with Draenor being quite an old server a lot of the guys were lvl 60 when TBC came out so most are currently concentrating on getting to 70.

Wonder when most ppl are lvl 70 we'll see more belves coming through?

Back
Top Bottom