Anyone got a suggestion for an image preview program?

Soldato
Hey..

Pretty much as title. I dislike the windows fax and image viewer that comes with windows, because as far as I am aware it doesnt allow you to view the image in full screen mode. Is there a fast loading (about the same speed as fax and image viewer) and free program out there that anyone can point me to?

BTW, does anyone know how to add an option on the right click menu of a file? I used to be able to right click and chose "edit with photoshop" but now I have to right click, go to open with and then photoshop. Not a major thing, just wondering :)

*EDIT* nevermind, I found the answer to the photoshop file, so just need help with the preview program please :)

Last edited:
Associate
Not a problem, it's really useful. Don't forget to download the plugin pack, too, so you can open loads of files.

I've been using it for aaaages, and I can't fault it. Can resize, convert, invert, greyscale, etc. Dead useful.

Associate
There is a program that's well worth having that will view/edit create a slideshow and lots of other things.It will fit on to a floppy disk and run's from an .exe file [need no installing ] and is free . If I'm sending anyone pictures on a CD and I'm not sure if they have a viewer I just add this little program and they can run it and view the pictures directly from the CD .It's called JPegger .Has anyone used it ??

Back
Top Bottom