Anyone had any luck with Uber support?

Soldato
Just under a month ago, I took an Uber to Heathrow which cost £87. For some reason, they charged my card £85, marked that as a pending charge and then charged my card £87. I've noticed this is common with Uber, but the initial charge is usually reversed after a couple of days at the most. This time however, it's been almost a month and the charge is still shown as pending on my credit card statement. I contacted Uber support asking for clarification, and they decided that what I actually wanted was the £1.50 toll refunded, which I never mentioned. They then marked the case as closed.

I opened another case, at which point they decided that I was actually referring to a case from 2022, told me I couldn't have two tickets for one case, and marked that closed as well. Considering the case is associated with the trip in question, I can't decide if they're doing it deliberately or if the support agents are just incredibly stupid.

I already contacted my credit card company and they told me to contact Uber.

Has anyone had any luck with their support, or knows some other way to contact them?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom